5.26.2007

Day One

Day one for me when I'm trying to change my eating habits usually goes okay, I feel really motivated. I can't say that I didn't feel like having bread or sweets, but I fought really hard against giving in. And I did it. I always think about the way I'd feel about myself if I gave in and I know I would feel like shit for not being strong. It's really a nasty feeling. Also, I thought about the effort I made throughout the day and if I cheated at supper, all that effort would be worthless because 'Id have to start all over again tomorrow. No, It's not worth it I told myself.
I actually did some exercise, walked from the subway home, which is about 15 min. I think this is a really good goal. Not take the bus, but walk to the metro, after all, it is summer. I also did my first weigh in this morning: I'm at 180, which means four pounds lighter than I was at my heaviest.
Tomorrow is a tricky day because I have work and I'm really bad at making lunches, especially low carb ones, but I'm going to try and wake up a little early to make something.

2 comments:

. said...

You can do it!

I think quiches are great make ahead foods for lunches. Cut into slices, wack in the freezer and just quickly grab one each morning on your way to work, too easy!

Good luck :)

The Fatsuit Girl said...

Thank you Sherrie. I also love quiches! They're very easy to make and you can get really creative with them!